How To Use BARBER PRO FACE PUTTY & UNDER EYE MASK
Provide your skin with the ultimate TLC and deep cleanse by using our BARBER PRO Under Eye Masks and Face Putty Peel-Off Mask.
Both masks can be used together to help clear dirt and impurities trapped within the skin.
- Open the sachet of Under Eye Masks.
- Peel the transparent film from the eye mask.
- Place them onto the face ensuring the small part of the mask sits just under the tear duct.
- Gently massage the mask to ensure it has full contact with the skin.
- Holding the pouch/tube upright, begin to pour the Face Putty onto the face, start at the forehead and work your way down the T-zone section avoiding the eyes and hairline. Only a thin layer is required so less is more.
- Massage the Face Putty into the skin with either fingers or a brush. Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- When completely dry, gently peel the mask in an upwards motion starting from the chin. Peel closely to the skin to avoid pulling. Any stray pieces of mask can be washed away with water and a towel.
- Finally, remove the eye masks
Tag us in your pictures on social media using the hashtag #BARBERPRO